Sunday 13 October 2013

My new book: ‘The Heiress’


 It is with great excitement, pleasure and relief that I can now reveal my latest book, The Heiress will be released in the kindle store this Thursday 17th October. I will also be making The Heiress, Dirty Little Fuck Doll and the Megan Affair Part One available for other devices through Smashwords; although, because it will be my first time publishing on that platform, please bear with me until I can confirm that all titles are live in the relevant stores.
The Heiress is exactly what you would expect from me, an unrelenting, unforgiving tale of true perversion. Monique Bobotte is my delectable heroine, an heiress to an immense fortune, stomach-clenchingly gorgeous with impeccable style and only the finest taste in men. She is assertive and dominant, she uses the men she meets for their one true function: to feed her ravenous insatiability for continual sexual contentment. The Heiress is a novella which tells the story of one night in her life, slip inside the mind of one of my ultra-sluts, experience not only her unashamed debauchery, but learn about the woman, what drives her to be who she is, how she feels when reaching such dizzying heights of euphoria and why she feels no shame for doing so.

Over the coming days I will be revealing the cover and releasing the first chapter as a sample on this site, as well as writing ‘My Heiress and I’, a blog entry detailing my journey as a writer from the idea of this latest book right through to when I completed the final edits. My third book has been a long time coming I hope you get as much pleasure reading it as I did writing it.


Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment